Read this if you want to learn Tai Chi
Get the Benefits of Tai Chi
Strength, Relaxation, Energy
54+ Traditional Exercises (and Bonuses!)
These are the Essential Foundations you need to
make huge progress in a just a few short weeks.
Instant Digital Video
Get the Original Forms and Exercises of Tai Chi
All you have to do is follow along as we lead you through these ancient practices.
1. Warm Up
2. Post Standing
3. Silk Reeling
4. Four Directions
5. Four Corners
6. Five Steps
7. 13 Postures
8. First Form (36 Moves)
Plus, Get THREE Awesome Bonuses!
🔒 Save today... and Get Instant Online Access to Videos + Bonuses
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
✔ Build Powerful Internal Qi Energy with the Key Body Opening Sets. Gently open the joints and build range of motion while cultivating powerful internal Qi energy. Don't be surprised if people comment on how you move and look like someone much younger.
✔ Feel better with new levels of relaxation. Tai Chi is renowned for its ability to help people relax and de-stress. It's regularly used by Harvard, Mayo Clinic, and many other health organizations around the world.
✔ Get Cat-like reflexes with Tai Chi's counter-intuitive training methods. Some people know that going slow is part of Tai Chi. What they don't know is that fast explosive moves are also part of the original complete method of Tai Chi. Practice the methods shown in this video and you'll feel faster, more powerful, and alive.
✔ Feel the Flow State with the 13 Postures of Tai Chi. Get these and you'll understand all the other moves in the style. It's the framework for the system.
✔ Martial artists will love the 4 Corners Fajin Set. It's the key method Chen Masters use to develop their incredible Fajin or explosive striking power.
The Original Form of Tai Chi
The Tai Chi forms and exercises on this video come from Chen Quanzhong, senior most Grandmaster of Tai Chi Chuan and 19th generation Grandmaster from the Chen Tai Chi (Taijiquan) family.
General Chen Wanting (Grandmaster's great, great ancestor) created Tai Chi more than 500 years ago...
...out of battlefield tested methods designed to…
...get you home alive.
The General was old when he created the art - he'd retired after serving his country
So he perfected an art where physical size and strength aren't the only factors.
And could help support physical ability, wellness, and potency for many, many years.
Grandmaster Chen Quanzhong, 19th Generation Inheritor of the Original Form of Tai Chi Chuan
"You explain the principles behind the technique...
principles, once understood, are more flexible..." David B.
The Chen family passed these methods in an unbroken lineage to Grandmaster Chen Quanzhong, 19th Generation lineage inheritor.
Notably, Grandmaster Chen was selected by the United States Library of Congress to archive the original form of Tai Chi Chuan. He is the first and only Tai Chi Grandmaster to be granted this honor.
Grandmaster Chen passed the original form of Tai Chi on to Shawn Cartwright, 20th generation indoor student and adopted son of Grandmaster Chen. This means that Grandmaster me Tai Chi like his own son.
Then Grandmaster Chen asked me to pass the great art of Tai Chi on to the Western World. With his guidance, we created a Tai Chi practice aid to make it easier for you to learn the essential forms and exercises of the original style of Tai Chi.
Here's What You Get
Tai Chi 13 Postures Video
- Experience the essence of all Tai Chi with the 13 Key Postures of Tai Chi. They're the heart of all Tai Chi and source of every Tai Chi form in the world.
- Once you know these moves, you'll be able to unlock the rest of the Tai Chi system because, every movement in Tai Chi is simply a combination of these 13 core moves.
Tai Chi First Form Video
- Regular practice of this form will help you learn to "Flow Like Water" and take your Tai Chi to new levels.
- The 36 movements of the form follow exactly the sequence of the longer 72 movement form without the repetition, so it is easier for beginners to learn but retains the silken movement and power of the form experience practitioners enjoy.
Post Standing Neigong Video
- Get better balance and stability with the Tai Chi Post Standing (Zhan Zhuang). This training method is so effective other martial arts like Xing Yi Quan (Hsing-I Chuan), Ba Gua Zhang (Pa Kua Chang) and Yi Quan (I Chuan) also use it.
- Take your internal power to the next level with the secret "Qi Sinking" exercise used by generations of Chen family masters to level up their energy and striking power.
5 Key Stepping Patterns Video
- The 5 Stepping Patterns of Tai Chi are your key to effortless movement in all directions while maintaining your center. This transforms martial ability as well as quality of life.
- Scientific studies of the benefits of Tai Chi often mention improved balance and reduction in falls (which are deadly to many people). There's a reason it's used at major centers like Harvard and Mayo Clinic.
4 Directions "Jin" Video
- This foundational training will teach you how to express Tai Chi energy in every movement that you do.
- You'll discover how to flow seamlessly from one energy to the other, changing from Yin to Yang, Yang to Yin.
Tai Chi Warm Up Movement Video
- This traditional Tai Chi Warm Up Set is a Nei Gong set designed to enhance your overall health and well-being. Each exercise focuses on relaxing and loosening the major joints in the body.
- You get exercises for the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, spine, back, waist, knees, ankles, and feet. This set is excellent on its own as Qigong for beginners and seniors but also helps advanced Tai Chi and Qigong practitioners.
Fajin Power 4 Corners Video
- Fajin Power or Explosive Energy is one of the most coveted secrets of traditional Tai Chi. You'll get the exact exercises and drills used by top Chen masters to develop their explosive power.
- Regular practice of these 4 rarely taught energies will help your Tai Chi techniques "Crack Like Thunder"
Silk Reeling Energy Refining Video
- Silk Reeling is the core Tai Chi body method to refine the Internal Energy. It is a type of meditation in movement. They condition the body for the main Taiji Jin (Refined Power) and come directly from our indoor lineage transmission Chen Taijiquan.
- These Nei Gong practices will help energy healers, yogis, martial artists and meditation practitioners refine their Qi and add power to their movement.
Music for Tai Chi Practice
The practice videos feature the sublime Gu Zheng music from The Rising Moon by Ms. Bing Xia and the masterful photography of Mr. Jin Gong. All you have to do is press play and follow along.
PLUS! Get These FREE Bonuses When You Act Now
✔ BONUS: Teaching Commentary
You get a detailed set of video instructor's notes to help you understand exactly how to do the most important moves. These will help you learn the key concepts and principles faster and easier.
Experience practitioners will quickly get the fine details of the moves, so you get more energy and combat power out of the moves. These notes were originally recorded for indoor students, but now they are available to you.
✔ BONUS: Complete Tai Chi Set List PDF Download
You'll always know which moves comes next with this complete list of every exercise on the Tai Chi DVD. So, you will never have to worry about remembering the sequence of the form.
✔ SPECIAL BONUS: Interview with Grandmaster Chen
We'll give you a special bonus from our elite training vault. It's a series of 3 translated interviews with Grandmaster Chen Quanzhong, 19th Generation Grandmaster of Tai Chi Chuan. In one of them he discusses the health benefits of Tai Chi. In another he demonstrates his power and fluidity at 85 years young.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We'll give you 30 days to try it out, and if you don't like it, we'll refund 100% of the money you paid for it.
100% No questions asked.
And we'll even let you keep the PDF translation of the Tai Chi forms and exercises as our gift, just for trying it out.
How's that for fair?
Grab your copy today before they're gone.
Once you click the button below to get started and enter your details. You'll complete your purchase on our encrypted checkout page.
Then you'll receive an email confirmation of your order and a special link to access our private training portal with your videos.
🔒 Just $29 and Get Instant Online Access to Videos + Bonuses
So, What's the Catch?
With the price of the videos this low, you might be wondering if there's a catch?
There is NO CATCH.
We produced these videos as a practice guide for our private students who paid us as much as $250 per hour to learn these sets privately.
When we had to shut down live classes due to the pandemic, we found a few remaining boxes from the last production run of the Tai Chi DVDs.
We were going to recycle them, but a few of our students found out and asked if they could buy them.
There were 2 problems: 1) we only had a few, so they're almost gone and 2) many people want online video they can watch on their mobile devices. (DVDs are "Old Skool Kool" but someone said this internet thing might be the future :)
So we cracked open one of the last remaining copies and digitized it.
Then, our video team digitally remastered the videos for you.
And added a pile of snazzy bonuses!
Now you can get the same 8 authentic Tai Chi sets we teach our private students for a fraction of the tuition they pay.
So if you want your Tai Chi Videos at this special rate, then you have to act now.
Because we're doing this to collect testimonials about how much these 8 sets help you.
Once we have enough testimonials, the price will increase.
Click the button below to grab your copy today before the price increases.
It's backed by our rock-solid 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Love and Light,
Shifu Shawn Cartwright
20th Generation Indoor Student of Grandmaster Chen Quanzhong
🔒 Just $29... and Get Instant Online Access to Videos + Bonuses
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee